Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy..Busy..Busy


I went to the Grand Reopening of Millcreek Vacuum and Sewing over on Saturday. Loralie from Loralie Designs was there to speak. http://www.loraliedesigns.com/ She is so incredible creative! I bought some of the Sew Fancy and Sew Girls lines to make a wall hanging for my sewing room..someday anyway. My neighbor, Diane Next Door bought the Masquerade Ball panel and has named every lady on it.

I didn't have much time to stay and chat though. Honey and I are trying to work out a booth at the Houston Quilt Market in October. I have quilts to make, quilts to quilt as well as the whole booth to design. I'm looking at these poles to hang the quilts. http://www.ironpals.com/ I am curious how well they work. Market is in 2 1/2 months, not very far away and then it will be Christmas!


By the way, the September/October issue of Quilter's Home is hitting the stores. I have not received mine in the mail yet, but I was able to buy a copy at my local quilt store and at Barnes and Noble. (just in case you wanted to see my quilt in it).

Back to work!

No comments: