Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sneak Peek

I was out at The Sewing Loft in Union City yesterday. They are taking my watermelon quilt and patterns to a quilt show in Pittsburgh this weekend. Yeah! Jeanie also said she would like to take them April 9th when Mark Lipinski will be in town. In addition to having Mark speak (which is always a hoot) the shops will have booths. They will have several pattern designers with booths. Although I was not chosen to have a booth, my quilts will be at several of the shop booths. It's going to be a great day!


Diane Next Door's quilt is almost finished. Just a little more binding to go. I have also changed the colors and made a second one that I will use for a pattern. I'm still working out those directions. It's probably an intermediate pattern. I think the hardest part is making sure the color placement is correct.

I've been working on a new line of puppy clothing as well. I think it will be called BooBoo's Bag and will be for sale on Etsy.com. Here's a sneak peek. I have always had larger dogs, until Petey and Boo came along. I surprise myself at how much fun the clothing is for the "little boys". I'll let you know when I get it all up and going.




Here's my latest yarn project. It's been a slow go, but only because there has been so much else going on. It's going to be a long sleeve cardigan. As I told my Mom, there is a lot of air in this project.

I guess I had better get busy!

No comments: