Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Is it time?

As you all probably know, I have been working on the dog clothing line as well as my quilt patterns. I have a few things up for sale on Etsy and am working on adding more. I believe it is time to have a little separation in my blog discussions, so I am creating a blog for the boys and their clothing. Now, that does not mean they won't appear here, so don't despair. I won't deprive you of those cute little faces and some of their outrageous antics and outfits. I just need some separation. So if you want to read all about the boys and their latest walks and sleeping places, here is their new blog. http://www.booboosbag.blogspot.com/.


Now, for my latest quilting ideas, I've been thinking about doing a fabric portrait of the boys. I took a couple of their pictures and enlarged them to see how it would look. I need to go looking for fabric. That's always a hard thing to do! I have some black, I need the white and tan for Petey and Charlie. I might need more black as well. We'll have to see how what I have plays together. There needs to be a certain level of contrast on Boo to show his face correctly. These are the pictures I am considering using as guides. This is one of Charlie is one of my favorites. I think I will try to make each portrait about 8 x 10 and then put them together in one wall hanging. This will be a whole new challenge for me. I have not tried to recreate a photo before so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: